• Located approximately six miles northeast of Lingle are 1,600± total deeded acres.
• The native grass pastures have an owner-rated carrying capacity of 60 cow/calf pairs year-round or approximately 100 head of yearlings during the summer months.
• There are two submersible wells located on the ranch.
• One well provides water directly to a stock tank while the second well feeds into a 2-inch PVC underground pipeline that travels to two other stock tanks.
• Rawhide Creek travels throughout the property for approximately one mile.
• The property is easily accessed by traveling one mile east of US Highway 85 on a well-maintained gravel county road which will bring you to the southwest portion of the ranch.
• There are no improvements, but electricity is available on the ranch.