• The RB Waltman Ranch is 622.36± acres of grazing five miles northwest of Waltman, Wyoming.
• The terrain is rolling, grass-covered hills with draws and intermittent streams.
• The property’s carrying capacity is owner rated for at 40 pairs during spring, summer, or fall grazing.
• Water is provided to livestock via several reservoirs on the property. Water table depth is reported to be 250′ to 300′ deep.
• There are no improvements or utilities available on the property, however there is a power-line 250ft west of the property.
• This property is contiguous with neighboring CARLSON WALTMAN RANCH, a 5,887.79± acre ranch to the east that is also for sale for $1,385,000.
• Wildlife includes antelope, mule deer, grouse, and coyotes.