• The Reiradon Hills Ranch, located nine miles east of Sterling, Colorado, is a productive grass ranch which is owner rated at 200 pairs and offers excellent water, protection and improvements with the cattleman in mind.
• The 4,101.12± acre ranch consists of 1,517± deeded acres and 2,584± State of Colorado lease acres which includes 384± acres of improved pasture or hay ground on the ranch.
• Improvements include a 12,053 sq. ft. stucco with log accents home, four bedroom, 5 1/2 bathrooms and an indoor pool.
• The other improvements include a 60’x80’ heated insulated shop, 30’x70’ heated calving barn, steel shipping pens with a covered processing area, 18’x68’ horse barn and other ranch outbuildings.
• The ranch has six wells.
• The main stock well is solar and electric with a 25,000-gallon storage tank and a new pipeline that provides water to insulated fiberglass tanks strategically located throughout the ranch.