• The Ridge View Ranch is located approximately 65 miles northeast of Newell, South Dakota, 35 miles southwest of Bison, South Dakota or 55 miles northwest of Faith, SD, in southern Perkins County.
• The ranch is easily accessed year-round off of Highway 212, by all season gravel roads and maintained by Perkins County.
• The topography of the 7,317± deeded acre ranch is a combination of gently rolling to rolling native pasture, numerous wooded draws and drainages and approximately 500 acres of hay ground.
• There are two building sites with livestock barns, corrals and pens at each site.
• Livestock water is provided by wells with over 12 miles of pipelines and tanks.
• There are also numerous dams scattered across the ranch.
• Ridge View Ranch’s carrying capacity is owner-rated at 350 cow/calf pairs and historically, the owners calve cows in the spring as well as in the fall to spread out the labor demands as well as to take advantage of fluctuating cattle markets.
• If you need a ranch for wintering cows or possibly a ranch for a bred-heifer operation, the water development and the overall natural protection would make these options a possibility.