• Rim Rock Livestock is located approximately 10 miles west Casper with West Belt Loop Road forming its eastern boundary and West Poison Spider Road running along the ranch’s northwestern boundary lines.
• The 7,237± acre ranch is contiguous and consists of 5,667± deeded acres with 1,570± BLM lease acres.
• Excellent water sources are available throughout the ranch from wells, reservoirs, springs, and live water from McNalley Creek along with approximately one mile of North Platte River frontage.
• Additional water is provided from May 15th through October 1st from the irrigation canal that runs along the northern part of the ranch.
• Improvements include a 1,634 sq. ft. ranch-style home and several outbuildings.
• A variety of wildlife is found throughout the ranch which includes deer, antelope, and wild turkeys.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044