• The River Ridge Ranch is a 35± deeded acre parcel approximately eight miles southwest of Walsenburg, Colorado with amazing views of the Spanish Peaks and Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
• The topography of the ranch consists of grass-covered plateaus and draws lined with cedars, oak, juniper and pinon pine trees that provide ample protection for livestock and wildlife.
• Several species of wildlife frequent the property including bighorn sheep, elk, mule deer, wild turkeys, and antelope.
• This property offers several building sites and is located only 15 minutes from Walsenburg and less than three hours from Denver.
• The roads are maintained and power is available on the property.