• Situated along the banks of the North Platte River eight miles east of Glenrock sits this multifaceted 18.92± acre property.
• The home is a very well-kept 2,600 sq. ft. home on a finished walkout basement with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, oversized garage, and river-facing deck with hot tub.
• Additional storage and workshop space is available in the property’s 780 sq. ft. double bay garage, and 1,560 sq. ft. utility shop.
• Equestrian improvements include two pastures, an outdoor roping arena, and 720 sq. ft. pole barn.
• Finally, this property also has the benefit of income generation via the 13 commercial RV hookups that have been installed, and legally permitted with the State of Wyoming.
• Deer, antelope, turkeys, and abundant waterfowl are common to the property, and fishermen will enjoy the walleye, trout, and catfish that are caught from the river just a stone-throw from the back deck.