• Located just a few miles northwest of Casper, Wyoming, this turn-key 160± acre farm boasts a beautiful set of improvements and 120± irrigated acres.
• The 1,891 sq. ft., four bedroom, two bathroom home is in excellent condition with modern finishes throughout, in-floor heat, pellet stove, and an attached two-car oversized garage.
• This property provides tremendous amenities for family life with beautiful landscaping, full covered porch, outdoor hot tub, fire pit, and large sandbox/children’s play center.
• The lighted outdoor pipe roping arena measures 145’ x 240’ and includes a return alley.
• A 6-tower, 2018 Zimmatic low-pressure pivot irrigates 80± acres and 40± acres are flood irrigated with Alcova Irrigation District allotting 128 acre feet of water rights to the farm.
• Domestic and livestock water is provided by both a private well and a 33-Mile Water District tap.
• There are three lean-to sheds, four corrals along with six RV hookups.
• Wildlife on the property includes antelope, mule deer, coyotes, and upland birds.