• Sage Creek Canyon Ranch is a 472± deeded acre parcel located approximately 30 miles west of Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
• The topography of the ranch consists of rich bottomland pastures with aspen and scrub oak covered hillsides.
• There are close to a dozen ponds on the property so there is plenty of water.
• All of this provides excellent habitat for the wildlife that frequent the property including mule deer, elk, antelope, bear, cougar, coyotes and beaver.
• This property qualifies for the Colorado Landowner Preference Point Program which helps the owner with drawing big game tags on certain species.
• This area is also an over-the-counter license unit for elk which means you can hunt elk every year without having to draw a tag.
• The pastures are fenced and currently used for cattle grazing.
• This property has a house, garage and large pole barn already on site.
• This turn-key ranch is located about three hours from Denver.