• 2,598± deeded acres and is located approximately 15 miles south of Hardin, Montana.
• Comprised of irrigated row-crop, dry-land crop, and pasture, and has historically been used as a 300-head cow/calf pairs, hay, and grain operation with rotational leases to neighboring sugar-beet and malt barley farmers.
• The farm is in turn-key condition with excellent irrigation water rights, pasture pipe lines, two nice homes, a feedlot in great condition, granaries, and shop.
• Not only is the Big Horn Valley one of the most production regions in Montana, but this location is a sportsman’s dream being located in the heart of hunting, hiking, and boating country as well as next to a world-class trout fishery.
• The cattle operation includes another 3,000 acres of leased pasture and irrigated row crop for which the current owner would assist in securing and transferring to next owner.