• Located only three miles from Kaycee, Wyoming this well-maintained 26.5± deeded acre property features a home, work shop, horse barn, hay barn, corrals, roping arena and small greenhouse.
• The home has three bedrooms and two baths.
• The property is fenced into four separate pastures; however, it has already been subdivided into 17 lots giving a new owner the ability to keep the entire property or sell lots in the future.
• The corrals, arena and horse barn are perfectly set up for a trainer or other horse enthusiast.
• The house and corrals are surrounded by mature trees.