• This property with amazing views of the mountains is a 35± deeded acre parcel located approximately eight miles northwest of Castle Rock, Colorado.
• The topography consists of grass-covered hills sides and draws lined with oak and pine trees that provide ample protection for livestock and wildlife.
• Several species of wildlife frequent the property including elk, mule deer, wild turkeys, black bear and mountain lion.
• This property offers several building sites and is located only 10 minutes from Castle Rock and only 30 minutes from Denver.
• The roads are maintained and power is very close to the property.