• The Sellers Farm is 160 acre farm with 103.5± acres of pivot-irrigated ground and an additional 31.03± acres that is flood-irrigated.
• This farm has great access and is conveniently located two miles north of Torrington at the corner of State Highway 159 and County Road 47.
• This farm has dual-appropriated water with a 900GPM well along with 144 acres of ditch water that is delivered by Hill Irrigation District.
• Historic yields on the farm include 30 ton/acre sugar beets, 200 bushel/acre corn, 42 bushel/acre beans, and 95 bushel/acre wheat.
• The Sellers Farm also offers beautiful views of the valley from the three bedroom, 2.5 bath home.
• Also included are a modest set of corals and working facilities that could easily be made functional with some minor improvements.