• Represents a very rare opportunity to own 480 pristine acres (there are other options available) in the heart of the Black Hills.
• Convenient year-round access five miles from Spearfish and 11 miles from Deadwood.
• This picturesque property has been designated a US Forest Service Tree Farm due to a long history of responsible forestry practices.
• With two seasonal creeks and a beautiful combination of mature trees and bushes, this property is truly its own paradise.
• A network of well-kept logging road provides exceptional interior access while maintaining the privacy and grandeur that only a property of this size and location can provide.
• Option A: 480± acres $1,700,000
• Option B: 160± acres $633,000
• Option C: 80± acres $317,000