• Located just 20 miles southwest of Casper, Wyoming, the Seven X Ranch is a well balanced cow-calf grazing operation with an irrigated feed base, year-round live water, and excellent, well-designed, improvements.
• This 3,591± contiguous acre ranch has 2,151± deeded acres, 720± BLM acres, and 720± State of Wyoming lease acres.
• Bates Creek flows through the property year-round and provides 400± acres of excellent forage and cover for livestock and a variety of wildlife including whitetail, mule deer, turkeys, and antelope.
• Two Zimmatic pivots irrigate 278± acres that were seeded to a grass mix in 2020. Irrigation water is provided by a 1,550 GPM well and Bates Creek water rights, with an additional 1,200 GPM irrigation well that could also be used.
• Over the past five years, 150-300 cow calf pairs have been ran year-round on the ranch.
• Improvements include an 15,000 sq. ft. livestock barn with working facilities and heated living quarters, 500 head feedlot, a 7,000 sq. ft. shop with concrete floors and ten overhead doors, and multiple other outbuildings.
• The home is a beautiful 5,231 sq. ft., two-story farmhouse built in 2000 with four bedrooms and six bathrooms.