• Located just 20 miles southwest of Casper, Wyoming, the Seven X Ranch is a well balanced cow-calf grazing operation with an irrigated feed base, year-round live water, and excellent, well-designed, improvements.
• Owner rated at 300 pairs year-round, this 3,651± contiguous acre ranch has 2,151± deeded acres, 780± BLM acres, and 720± State of Wyoming lease acres.
• Bates Creek flows through the property year-round and provides 400± acres of excellent forage and cover for livestock and a variety of wildlife.
• Two Zimmatic pivots irrigate 278± acres that were seeded to alfalfa in 2019, with an additional 300± acres of pasture that are flood-irrigated in the spring.
• Improvements include an 15,000 sq. ft. livestock barn with working facilities and heated living quarters, 500 head feedlot, a 7,000 sq. ft. shop with concrete floors and ten overhead doors, and multiple other outbuildings.
• The home is a beautiful 5,231 sq. ft., two-story farmhouse built in 2000 with four bedrooms and six bathrooms.
• In addition to Bates Creek, other water resources include two additional creeks and five wells used for both irrigation and livestock water.