• This exceptional farm is located two miles northeast of Henry, Nebraska offering year-round access from US Highway 26 and well-maintained county roads.
• Of the 1,143± total deeded acres, there are 186± pivot-irrigated acres; 136± flood-irrigated acres in grass; with the balance of the property being 821± acres of native grass with approximately 1½ miles of Sheep Creek winding through the property.
• Two pivots: one, a low-pressure, 7-tower Zimmatic pivot that receives water from an irrigation well that is rated at 900 GPM, and a 10-tower wiper pivot that receives water from Pathfinder Irrigation District via Sheep Creek, irrigate the 186± acres that are planted to corn.
• Improvements include two residences, 96’x48’ slant wall shop with concrete floor, 104’x40’ livestock barn, 44’x26’ loafing shed, and additional farm utility buildings.
• The main residence is a 1,260 sq. ft. farmhouse with three bedrooms, one bath, and a detached garage.
• The second residence is a 1,522 sq. ft. modular home with three bedrooms and 2½ baths.
• This exceptional farm features quality farm ground and is located in a very sought-after area along the Nebraska/Wyoming state line.