• This 313.27± deeded acre pasture is situated on an old town site of Silver Springs, Wyoming.
• The property was platted but never developed.
• The property is located approximately 6.5 miles south west of Lusk, Wyoming.
• The topography of the Silver Springs Pasture is rolling native grass hills, sage brush, and ravines.
• The property is off the grid; however, there is electric power located nearby on the neighbor’s pasture that is north of the property.
• A county road lies on the west side of the property with the pasture fence on the east side of the county road.
• Wildlife on this property would include mule deer, whitetail deer, and antelope.