• The Smialek 160 is a contiguous 160± deeded acre farm located approximately two miles north of Bennett, Colorado and consists of 157± dryland farm acres with sandy clay loam soils.
• Historically, the Smialek 160 has been planted in winter wheat with yields around 45 bushels per acre.
• There are no improvements on the property as well as no water rights.
• Year-round access to the farm is via well-maintained gravel roads.
• The property is in a premium location in a sought after region of Colorado that has stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.