• The Smialek Creek is a contiguous 304± deeded acre ranch located approximately 1/2 mile east of Bennett, Colorado in a very sought-after area of Colorado.
• This ranch property consists of 146± dryland farm acres and 158± grazing acres.
• The topography of the ranch features heavily-sodded grass pastures and a beautiful mature tree-lined creek bottom which offers ample protection for livestock and wildlife.
• Historically, the ranch is owner-rated at summer grazing of 25 to 30 pairs from May through October.
• Improvements include a 26’x80’ livestock shed with electricity; 36’x70’ enclosed calving pole barn with electricity and a 12’x28’ enclosed tack/feed room.
• Reliable stock water is provided by two livestock tanks and four automatic water tanks with multiple steel and wooden corrals that have approximately 485 feet of bunk space to support a 200-head feedlot.
• Several amenities for the outdoor enthusiast can be found on the ranch such as hiking and hunting opportunities with an abundance of wildlife.
• The ranch offers excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including whitetail deer, mule deer, turkey, and waterfowl.