• The Smialek Farm is a well-maintained dryland farm located approximately two miles west of Bennett, Colorado and consists of 259± deeded acres with exceptional improvements.
• Beautiful main residence with brick exterior, built in 1930, remodeled and updated throughout to offer an open concept.
• The spacious 2,414 sq. ft. home features four bedrooms and three baths.
• The 1,700 sq. ft. second residence, built in 2007, offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms with numerous updates throughout and is currently utilized as a rental.
• Other improvements on the farm include a 40’x60’ equipment barn with concrete floor, 40’x66’ shop building with concrete floor, 110,000 bushel grain storage bin, and livestock corrals.
• Historically, the dryland farm has been planted in winter wheat with yields of approximately 45 bushels per acre.
• The Smialek Farm is an outstanding property that is located in a sought-after region of Colorado and which offers stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.