•Located approximately 10 miles northwest of Hulett, Wyoming, the Sourdough Ranch consists of 2001.89± deeded acres and 320± state lease acres for a total of 2,321.89± contiguous acres which include a 100 head feedlot and 250± acres of dryland hay ground.
• Sourdough Creek flows throughout the middle of the ranch for approximately three and a half miles. Reservoirs and wells provide additional water to the remaining rangeland.
• Historically, the current owners run approximately 150 cow/calf pairs in the summer months.
• Improvements to the Sourdough Ranch include a 2,800 total sq. ft. ranch-style home with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, fully finished basement and attached garage; 240 sq. ft. guest house cabin; 20’X56’ open-front equipment building; 46’X96’ steel building with half concrete floor; 16’X24’ detached garage; 16’X22’ utility shed; 136’X60” barn with lofts and lean-tos along with several other outbuildings and sheds.
• Included in this offering is the Sourdough Ranch brand.
• This ranch is being offered at appraised value.