• Located on the banks of the Yellowstone River.
• 228+/- acre property, made up of 189 flood irrigated acres and 40+/- pasture acres.
• Irrigation water is provided by Buffalo Rapids Irrigation District.
• Artesian well and two flowing springs located on the property.
• Current crop rotations include sugar beets, wheat, corn and alfalfa.
• Improvements consist of a well-kept 2 BD 2 BA home and a 40’ X 60’ metal shop.
• With great views and reliable access this property has numerous exceptional home sites.