• Located on the edge of the famous North Dakota Badlands in the Cedar Hills area, the Spring Creek Ranch is a solid, year-round cow/calf operation.
• Comprised of 6,864± total contiguous acres, this well-watered, hard grass ranch produces heavy calf weights each year.
• The ranch is owner-rated at 350 head year-round on a combination of 5,864± deeded, 760± State of North Dakota lease and 120± BLM lease acres.
• Deep, tree and brush-filled draws along with the badlands breaks provide amazing winter protection for the cattle as well as perfect habitat for the flourishing wildlife found on the ranch.
• Developed water wells, pipelines and reservoirs produce abundant, year-round water locations across the entire ranch.
• The well-maintained improvements include a beautiful three bedroom, three bath home; an older home converted into an employee/bunkhouse building; shop; cattle barns and three sets of corrals.
• The ranch is easily accessible year-round from well-maintained county roads and is close to larger communities that offer many retail, banking and healthcare options.