• The Stone Idol Ranch – East Tract consists of 602.90± deeded acres and is a combination of productive cropland, native pasture and recreational hunting land which lies next to the Missouri River, known nationwide for its Walleye fishing.
• Livestock water is provided by WEB rural water to two tanks as well as dams.
• There are several well-established shelterbelts and some brushy draws that create great wildlife habitat.
• The property also provides scenic views of the Missouri River with numerous sites for a house or cabin.
• STONE IDOL RANCH – RIVER UNIT: Located just one-half mile to the west, the 1,151.29± acres include a spectacular home with Missouri River views. See fact sheet and brochure for more information on this tract. Price: $3,500,000