• The Stone Idol Ranch – River Unit is located four miles west of Pollock, South Dakota on the shores of the Missouri River.
• The 1,151.29± acres is a combination of productive cropland, native pasture and recreational splendor that should more than satisfy the outdoor enthusiast to include hunting and fishing.
• The Stone Idol Ranch – River Unit is secluded and includes a spectacular 7,923 sq. ft. custom-built executive house that is architecturally designed to capture the magnificent views of one of our nation’s great rivers, the Missouri River.
• The native pastures are rolling to rough and include numerous draws with oak trees and other deciduous trees and brush providing excellent habitat for trophy whitetail deer and mule deer.
• There is a 5,000 sq. ft. shop building. Part of the shop is heated with a bathroom and shower along with storage space.
• The balance of the building provides ample space to store equipment, boats and recreation vehicles.
• The spectacular executive home, the great hunting, the Missouri River fishing and the beautiful scenic views, makes this a must-see property paradise.
• STONE IDOL RANCH – EAST TRACT: The East Tract of the ranch, ½ mile east, is 602.90± deeded acres plus 40 acres of South Dakota School and Public Lands lease. See fact sheet and brochure for more information on this tract. Price: $1,000,000