• Conveniently located in one of the best elk areas in Wyoming and only 16 miles southwest of Wheatland, the 12,065± acre Tally Ho Ranch features live water, scenic western vistas and pine covered hills.
• There are 5,050± deeded acres, 5,875± BLM lease acres, and 1,140± State lease acres and is owner-rated at a year-round carrying capacity of 550 cow/calf pairs with supplemental feeding is required during winter months.
• The focal point of this ranch is a 7,772± square foot timber frame home, built in 2015.
• The only thing more impressive than the interior of this home is the wildlife located outside.
• With ducks and geese nesting out the front door and whitetails grazing and bedding out the back, this ranch is sure to impress even the most discerning recreationalist.
• Hunting opportunities abound with trophy elk, whitetail deer, mule deer and antelope regularly being harvested off the ranch.
• The fishing along the 3+ miles of Sybille Creek is also very good.
• Other improvements on the ranch include a 2,768 square foot manager’s home built in 2017, a recently remodeled hunting Yurt located in the heart of the Cooney Hills, two shops, and a Powder River cattle working facility with hydraulic squeeze chute and scales.
• This ranch is located only two hours from the Front Range of Colorado, has easy year-round access and is located in one of the newly federally-created Opportunity Zones.