• Located two miles southwest of Pavillion, Wyoming, the Taylor Farm is a very productive farm consisting of 1,507± deeded of which approximately 398± acres are under Reinke low-pressure pivots: two wiper pivots and two full pivots.
• There are 181± acres of the farm that are irrigated via gated pipe.
• The remainder 828± acres are pasture land.
• Historically, the hay produced on the farm tested at 180 to 210 relative feed values with 18% to 21% protein.
• The Midvale Ditch provides water for the irrigated farm ground at an annual cost of approximately $17/acre.
• High Plains is the electric provider and the annual cost has historically been $8.50 per acre.
• The Taylor Farm includes two homes: a 1,611 sq. ft. 1990 home and a 1,248 sq. ft. 1973 home, both with three bedrooms and two baths, along with two large equipment/loafing sheds and several other outbuildings.
• Wildlife that frequents the Taylor Farm includes pheasants, mule and whitetail deer, and antelope.
Other Options Available:
• Parcel 1: Consists of 456± total acres, of which 66 are pivot-irrigated, 143 are flood-irrigated and 257 are pasture. There is a 1,248 sq. ft. ranch-style house with a full basement, three bedrooms and two baths built in 1973, large equipment shed/shop, loafing shed, and other outbuildings. Price: $795,000
• Parcel 2: Consists of 467± total acres of which 133 are pivot-irrigated and 334 are pasture. There is a 1,611 sq. ft. one-story log home with two bedrooms, one bath built in 1990, a large equipment shed/shop, a single-wide mobile home as well as numerous outbuildings and corrals. Price: 695,000
• Parcel 3: Consists of 575± total acres of which 197 are pivot-irrigated, 38 are flood-irrigated and 340 acres are pasture. There is a stock/domestic well and septic system along with a single-wide mobile home. Price: $895,000