• Located two miles southwest of Pavillion, Wyoming, the Taylor Farm is a very productive farm consisting of 1,616± deeded of which approximately 400 acres are under Reinke low-pressure pivots: two wiper pivots and two full pivots.
• There are 140± acres of the farm that are irrigated via gated pipe.
• Historically, the hay produced on the farm tested at 180 to 210 relative feed values with 18% to 21% protein.
• The Midvale Ditch provides water for the irrigated farm ground at an annual cost of approximately $17/acre.
• High Plains is the electric provider and the annual cost has historically been $8.50 per acre.
• The Taylor Farm includes two homes: a 1,611 sq. ft. 1990 home and a 1,248 sq. ft. 1973 home, both with three bedrooms and two baths, along with two large equipment/loafing sheds and several other outbuildings.
• Wildlife that frequents the Taylor Farm includes pheasants, mule and whitetail deer, and antelope.