• Located in the heart of elk country, the 2,160± acre Teepee Ring Ranch is a great combination of productive ranch land and recreational splendor with 2,080± deeded acres and 80± State of Wyoming lease acres.
• This ranch is private and scenic with a thriving elk population. It is located in elk Area 6 and qualifies for two land-owner elk licenses. This is a general area which makes tags more readily available for hunters and their guests. The genetics and habitat in this area produce trophy bulls in the 300 to 400 point class annually. It is common to see elk range across the ranch, depending on the time of the year and weather conditions. In the 2017 elk hunting season the outfitter had a 90% success rate and has had many years in the past with 100% success rate.
• The ranch is located approximately 19 miles southwest of Wheatland, Wyoming, on State Highway 34 and has year-round access.
• Water is provided to the ranch by two solar powered wells along with Brush Creek, a year-round creek that flow though the northwest corner of the property.
• Wildlife found on the ranch includes elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, turkeys, waterfowl, coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions, Hungarian partridge and sage grouse.