• Located in the heart of elk country, the 2,160± acre Tepee Ring Ranch is a great combination of productive ranch land and recreational splendor
• With 2,080± deeded acres and 80± State of Wyoming lease acres.
• The ranch is located approximately 19 miles southwest of Wheatland, Wyoming, on State Highway 34 and has year-round access.
• Water is provided to the ranch by two solar powered wells along with Brush Creek, a year-round creek that flow though the northwest corner of the property.
• Located an Area 6 for elk, which qualifies for two landowner elk licenses, Tepee Ring Ranch offers exceptional hunting opportunities.
• Wildlife found on the ranch includes elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, turkeys, waterfowl, coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions, Hungarian partridge and sage grouse.