• 13,077.03+ Total Contiguous Acres: 8,283.63± Acres Deeded and 4,793.4± Acres BLM Lease
• The elevation of the ranch ranges from 4,200 feet to 4,600 feet above sea level. The ranch’s low elevation offers a number of advantages such as: milder winters requiring less hay needing to be fed to livestock, easier calving seasons, and longer growing seasons for ample grass.
• For good range management, the ranch is cross-fenced into several pastures for flexible management and efficient grazing rotations. All fences are four and five strands of barbwire.
• Three creeks traverse the ranch: Deep Creek through the north; Lightning Creek through the middle with Twenty Mile Creek traveling throughout the south part of the ranch. There is also an underground water pipeline that service multiple stock tanks throughout the ranch.
• Improvements on the Three Creek Ranch include the following:
• The ranch provides year-round habitat for trophy antelope, whitetail deer, and mule deer. Other wildlife found on the property includes white-tailed jackrabbits, coyote, red fox, badger, and birds common to grasslands and prairie.