• The Thunder Ridge Pasture & Pivots is a 3,780± contiguous acre property comprised of 2,915± deeded acres of grazing, 305± acres irrigated under two low-pressure center pivots, and 560± BLM lease acres located twelve miles north of Wheatland, Wyoming.
• Irrigation water is provided by two irrigation wells averaging 825 to 850 GPM and livestock water is provided by three stock wells with submersible pumps.
• The property’s is fenced into two pastures and the grazing capacity is owner-rated at 150 pairs for six months.
• The pivots were planted to corn for the past two years and provided 18± tons of silage per acre.
• The terrain is rolling, grass-covered hills with cedar covered ridges which also provides habitat for mule deer and antelope, while the pivots are frequented by whitetail deer, ducks, and geese.