• Located approximately eight miles north of Henry, Nebraska, the Tighe Farm & Feedlot is a productive property consisting of 487.05± deeded acres and 319.811± State of Nebraska lease acres with dual-appropriated water and a DEQ-permitted 4,000 head feedlot constructed of continuous fence with 4,000 feet of concrete bunk space.
• The feedlot features a hydraulic processing chute, load-out facilities, water provided via stock tanks with concrete aprons and float systems with overflow, and a lined lagoon.
• There are six pivots, comprised of Reinke, Zimmatic and Lockwood low-pressure pivots, which have been historically irrigated the sorghum sudan crops planted for the feedlot operation with yields of 15 ton/acre.
• Of the total 806± acres, there are 426± irrigated acres, mainly under pivot and minimal flood irrigation, with irrigation water provided from an irrigation well rated at 900 GPM and certified for 444.5 acres as well as water rights from the Pathfinder Irrigation Water District.
• Improvements include a 1½ story remodeled farm house offering 1,844 sq. ft. with three bedrooms, one bath along with numerous other outbuildings.