• Located on the eastern banks of the Tongue River between Miles City and Ashland, Montana, the FA Tongue River Ranch is comprised of 17,262± total acres of which 14,732± acres are deeded along with 700± State of Montana lease acres and 1,830± BLM lease acres.
• This exceptionally well-balanced ranch boasts of approximately 500 acres of irrigated hay ground under seven pivots and some flood-irrigation that has historically averaged 4 ton of hay per acre each year.
• The remainder of the land consists of large rolling hills of native grass pastures and grassy draws.
• With nine miles of Tongue River frontage, several miles of Beaver Creek, Freda Creek, Diamond R Creek, Bringoff Creek, several reservoirs plus electric and artesian wells that supply water through pipelines to numerous tanks, this is a very well-watered ranch.
• Historically, the owners of the FA Tongue River Ranch have run a registered cow/calf operation with 500 pairs plus 110 replacement heifers and 120 yearling bulls.
• There are three sets of improvements each of which have a home, barns and corrals, one shop, and equipment shed.
• Whether you are looking for a tremendous cattle ranch with a feed base or a recreational ranch with tremendous fishing, pheasant hunting, and trophy elk and deer hunting, this ranch will suit the most discerning buyer.
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044
Mobile: (307) 760-9510
Fax: (307) 334-0901