• The Trail Creek Ranch is a rare offering that allows a buyer to have their own private wilderness area including fishing stream and elk herds.
• A beautiful, 2,000 plus square foot lodge offers breathtaking views of the valley and mountain peaks that tower over the Paradise Valley to the east.
• The property borders National Forest on three sides and, at just over 8,100 acres of deeded land, is one of the largest contiguous properties currently for sale on the open market in the Paradise Valley area.
• Easy, 30 minute access to Bozeman and Livingston affords the Trail Creek Ranch all the amenities both towns have to offer.
• This ranch has several tributaries feeding over four miles of the headwaters of Trail Creek allowing owners to have access to great private fishing right on the property.
• Several elk herds call this ranch home in the late spring, summer and fall.
• There are no conservation easements on the ranch.
• Contact us today for more information on this once in a lifetime property.
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901