• Located approximately two miles north of Lingle.
• 597± contiguous acres of which 559± are deeded acres with 38± BLM lease acres.
• The native grass pastures have an owner-rated carrying capacity of 25 cow/calf pairs year-round or approximately 65 head of yearlings during the summer months
• There is a solar well located on the northern end of the ranch that provides water for livestock and wildlife.
• The property is easily accessed with approximately 1/2 mile of US Highway 85 frontage as well as 3/4 of a mile of well-maintained gravel county road along the southern boundary of the ranch.
• There are no improvements, but electricity is available on the ranch.