• The Vista Ridge Ranch is a 290± deeded acre parcel located seven miles northwest of Golden, Colorado and only 30 minutes from Denver with amazing views of the City of Denver and Mount Evans.
• The topography of the ranch consists of grass-covered hillsides and draws lined with aspen, oak, pine and spruce trees that provide ample protection for livestock and wildlife.
• Several species of wildlife frequent the property including bighorn sheep, elk, mule deer, wild turkeys, bear and mountain lion.
• This property offers several building sites and there is also a 25’x25’ barn and five watering/stock tanks.
• The entire northern border backs up to White Ranch Park.
• The roads are maintained and power is available on the property.