• Located on the western edge of the North Dakota Badlands, the Volk Ranch is comprised of 4,480 contiguous acres of true western Dakota hard grass country.
• Historically running 250 cow/calf pairs on a year-round basis, this ranch is undoubtedly one of the premier well-rounded operations on the market today.
• Over seven miles of buried waterlines, more than 20 tanks, several electric water wells, reservoirs and three developed springs provide ample year-round water in all pastures.
• The ranch is divided into 10 pastures to efficiently and effectively maximize the grazing potential and gain on the cattle.
• Terrain varies from productive hay fields on the west side to rolling hills, tree-filled draws and badlands breaks on the west side.
• The ranch is easily accessed by well-maintained county roads and is in close proximity to good livestock markets.