• 2,160± acres: 2,080 deeded acres and 80± State of Wyoming lease acres.
• Brush Creek flows through the northwest corner of the property.
• Well watered with a reservoir, a solar well on the north end of the ranch, and a spring in the northwest corner of Section 23
• Has a thriving elk population and is located in Area 6 for elk hunting. There are two land-owner elk licenses available.
• Trophy mule deer and whitetail hunting on this ranch is exceptional with the rough buck brush-covered hills and sub-irrigated creek bottoms.
• Other hunting opportunities include antelope, turkeys, coyotes, mountain lion, bobcat, and prairie dogs.