• This property is a one-of-a-kind chance to own a beautiful, private, building site mere minutes west of Casper, Wyoming.
• Nestled against a scenic pine-covered ridge, this 74± acre property boasts hundreds of mature trees that include a variety of spruce and evergreen trees, Rocky Mountain juniper, quaking aspen, elm, eastern cottonwood, boxelder, bur oak, and multiple other species.
• Originally planted as a tree farm, the rows of trees are neatly organized and irrigated by gated pipe.
• A 50’x100’ steel shop lies on the northeast corner of the property along with a private well and electrical service.
• Casper is accessible via from both Poison Spider Road and Highway 230, and the property is two miles from Poison Spider School, and two and a half miles from the Bessemer Bend boat launch on the North Platte River.
• The remainder of the property is heavily sodded with tall, native grasses.
• This property would be perfectly suited for someone wanting irrigated livestock paddocks flanked by rows of trees and beautiful views from every window of their newly built home.