• Located approximately 28 miles north of Moorcroft, Wyoming and 26 miles west of Hulett, Wyoming on the west edge of the Black Hills, the West Ranch offers a unique balance of productive grazing and hay ground with picturesque pine tree and oak tree-covered hills and draws.
• Situated just west of the Missouri Buttes, this 2,560± acre ranch is owner-rated at 110 head of mother cows with a sufficient number of bulls, replacement heifers and saddle horses with no additional feed.
• In addition to the livestock operation, there is exceptional mule deer, whitetail deer and antelope hunting on the ranch.
• Improvements on the ranch feature a four bedroom mobile home, a new 40’x64’ pole barn shop with a full concrete floor along with numerous other barns and sheds and a functional set of corrals.
• Additional income on the ranch is generated by an active shale pit located on the ranch.
• There is one electric well, two artesian wells, several pits and reservoirs and a short stretch of the Little Missouri River that provide stock and domestic water to the ranch.