• Located approximately 28 miles north of Moorcroft, WY and 26 miles west of Hulett, WY on the west edge Black Hills the West Ranch offers a unique balance of productive grazing and hay ground with picturesque pine tree and oak tree covered hills and draws.
• Situated just west of the Missouri Buttes, this 2,560±acre ranch is owner rated at 145 Animal Units, year-round.
• In addition to the livestock operation there is exceptional mule deer, whitetail deer and antelope hunting on the ranch.
• Improvements on the ranch feature a 4-bedroom mobile home, a new 40×64 pole barn shop with a full concrete floor and numerous other barns and sheds and a functional set of corrals.
• Additional income on the ranch is generated by an active shale pit located on the ranch.
• There is one electric well, two artesian wells, several pits and reservoirs and a short stretch of the Little Missouri River that provide stock and domestic water to the ranch.