• Located on the eastern city limits of Douglas, Wyoming are five parcels offered in part or as a whole.
• Parcels 1, 2, and 3 are 39.5± acres each, Parcel 4 is 38.5± acres and Parcel 5 is 7.98± acres.
• Overlooking the Douglas High School campus and running trials, these parcels offer country living within walking distance of the amenities in town.
• Power is available on the property and water would be via private well.
• Parcels 3 and 4 have paved road access.
• Terrain of the property consists of hilltops and draws.