• 3,680± deeded acres, 640± State of North Dakota lease acres, and 7,000± federal lease acres through Medora Grazing Association permits for a total of 11,320± acres.
• Deep,tree and brush filled draws provide amazing winter protection for the cattle and a perfect habitat for the flourishing wildlife found on the ranch.
• Developed springs, wells, pipelines, and reservoirs produce abundant, year round water across the entire property.
• The well maintained improvements include a beautiful three bedroom, two bath home on a walk-out basement with an attached two-car garage; horse barn; three cattle barns; equipment shop; and detached garage.
• The ranch is easily accessible year-round off of US Highway 85 via well maintained county roads, and is close to larger communities that offer many retail, banking, and health care options.