• This excellent cattle ranch with amazing hunting opportunities located southeast of Scottsbluff, Nebraska set against the Wildcat Hills.
• The ranch is comprised of 3,299.96± deeded acres which includes 122.5± irrigated acres under pivot.
• It is fenced into seven pastures with 11 stock water tanks located throughout the pastures.
• A 36’x108’ calving barn with heated vet room highlights the cattle facilities on this ranch.
• A working tub and hydraulic chute are located inside the barn along with several calving pens.
• There are four large feed pens with approximately 480 feet of concrete feed apron as well as several other sorting pens and alleys.
• Other improvements include a 3,652 sq. ft. home with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, office and an attached garage.
• There is also a newer trailer house that the current owner just put in and several other outbuildings.
• The hunting and outfitting opportunities are endless on this ranch with elk, mule deer, big horn sheep, turkey and pheasants.