• The Willwood Irrigated Ranch located southeast of Powell, Wyoming is a 698± contiguous deeded acre irrigated ranch that is owner-rated at 140 head of cattle year-round with supplemental feeding in the winter.
• The property consists of 166± acres irrigated under four pivots, 60± flood-irrigated acres, and 472± grazing acres.
• The 9-tower 2018 Zimmatic pivot is a quarter turn pivot and the other three are older 5, 4, and 3-tower Valley full-turn pivots.
• Current operations include a balance of irrigated and dryland grazing, and hay production.
• There is also a year-to-year 800± acre Bureau of Reclamation lease historically awarded every year on December 1st to the owners by the Park County Commissioners for $.05 per acre.
• Water is provided by the Willwood Irrigation District, Roan Wash Creek, a domestic well along with several springs.
• Improvements include newer corrals, several outbuildings, and a 1,325 sq. ft. adobe home built in 1933 with a 495 sq. ft. basement.