• 95.13± acres of deeded land including approximately 67 acres of irrigated land.
• Lush river bottom meadows and sloughs with native hay and grass vegetation.
• Contiguous with a good, new perimeter fence and cross fences in place.
• Average annual hay harvest is approximately 75 tons with the highest being 95 tons.
• 1,400 sq. ft. home that was originally built in 1910 and improved over the years, three bedrooms, two full baths, and hot water heat.
• 1000 sq. ft. garage/shop built in 2005 with a concrete floor and overhead doors.
• Barns, corrals, and storage sheds.
• The confluence of Squaw Creek, where it flows into Baldwin Creek, is on the property and is populated with brown trout. The farm controls both banks of Baldwin Creek for approximately 3/4 of a mile.