• This property is located approximately 14 miles southeast of Douglas, Wyoming and is easily accessed from a well-maintained county road.
• Winding River Lot 3 consists of 17.54± deeded acres and power is available on the north end of the property.
• A new water well, with a submersible pump, was drilled and cased-in in January 2009.
• The depth of the well is 120 feet and it produces 70 gallons per minute.
• With river frontage and tree-lined riverbanks, an abundance of wildlife including mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, wild turkeys, ducks, geese, sage chickens, and other upland game birds travel through the property.
• During the bird hunting season, the State of Wyoming offers a state-of-the-art bird farm, open to the public, which is located approximately two miles west of the property.
• The North Platte River provides excellent fishing opportunities for trout, walleye, and catfish, and the western edge of Glendo State Park and Reservoir is just minutes away.