• The 396± deeded acre Wishing Well Ranch is located 25 minutes north of world-famous Red Lodge, Montana.
• The ranch’s terrain is comprised of gentle rolling hills, the deeply hidden and private Stanley Creek Valley, and productive irrigated flats with sweeping views of the Beartooth Mountains and Rock Creek Valley.
• The cottonwood tree-lined Stanley Creek bottom meanders through the property providing the forefront to the discerning Wishing Well Ranch headquarters with its 3,917 sq. ft. log home that was built in 1981 with master craftsmanship and attention to every detail.
• The five bedroom, four bath home has been continually remodeled and improved by an interior designer from Los Angeles.
• Much like the nearby Tippet Rise Art Center, this elegant ranch home has commissioned art throughout and energy that is found in nearly every corner along with a superior combination of luxury and function, all with room for family, entertaining, and business.
• Other features throughout the home are the large gourmet kitchen has custom, rustic cabinets with a copper farm sink; custom-built rustic chandelier; Charles Ringer kinetic art features; flagstone patio and much more.
• The lawn and grounds surrounding the house have been designed by professional landscape architects.
• The ranch headquarters also include a 6,720 sq. ft. barn in immaculate condition to hold events such as weddings, receptions, reunions, etc.
• There is a detached 5-car garage along with a three bedroom, three bath guest house.
• The ranch is used for family retreats and has a luxury gym, office along with a children’s arcade room, all with baths and separate from the main living quarters for privacy.
• There are also equipment sheds, numerous outbuildings, a pond for summer enjoyment, gas fire pit as well as a meditation cabin that overlooks the superb vista surrounding the ranch.
• With some of the oldest water rights on the creek, the Wishing Well Ranch is a great hobby opportunity to run approximately 60 cows, 40 sheep, and three horses year-round.
• A variety of wildlife is abundant on the ranch and includes elk, moose, black bear, pheasant, deer, upland and migratory birds.
* Co-listed with Rochelle Houghton – Re/Max of Billings
• Ultra Luxury Working Ranch option includes additional 1,065± acres of hay/irrigated/grazing ground with Wishing Well Ranch.