• This contiguous 1,040± acre hunting property is located approximately 15 minutes east of Encampment, Wyoming and 25 minutes from Walden, Colorado.
• The topography of the property features rolling hills and heavily-sodded grass pastures along with scattered aspens and evergreen trees that provide ample protection for livestock and wildlife.
• There is a spring that feeds a pond that is nestled amongst the trees.
• The property offers excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including mule deer and elk.
• Along with the abundance of wildlife, this property has grazing opportunity and is currently leased during the summer months.
• The property has year-round access and borders National Forest land.
• Several amenities abound for the outdoor enthusiast can be found throughout the property.