• The Woodward Ranch features spectacular views with incredible improvements amidst the beauty of Colorado’s high country.
• This stunning ranch encompasses 20,007± total contiguous acres that span the mountainous terrain which is ideal for grazing, big game hunting, and recreational splendor.
• Consisting of 7,905± deeded acres and 12,102± BLM lease acres, the terrain of the ranch is mountainous high country with scrub oak, grabler oak, pine, Douglas fir, aspens, and cedar trees.
• Vast mountains open up to sub-irrigated meadows and rolling grass hills.
• The timber throughout the ranch provides outstanding habitat for the wildlife to flourish as well as provide protection for livestock.
• The rich grass and abundant water allows for big gains on calves with exceptional weaning weights.
• This is an incredible ranch located in the beauty and heart of Colorado and offers year-round access from US Highway 13.