• Located approximately 42 miles northeast of Cheyenne and 40 miles south of Torrington just off US Hwy 85, this 5th generation, 19,781± acre legacy ranch consists of 1,396± pivot and gravity irrigated acres, a 6,000 head state-of-the-art feedlot and mill operation along with 17,445 acres of pasture land that vary in makeup from sub-irrigated meadows on the banks of Horse Creek to pine and cedar tree-covered hillsides at the higher elevations on the southern end of the ranch.
• The property is owner-rated to graze 800 pairs year-round.
• With over 6.5 miles of Horse Creek and numerous springs, every pasture on the ranch has live water as well as exceptional cover and habitat for livestock and wildlife.
• The 6,000-head feedlot is currently being used to custom feed cattle on a per day basis with 100% of the forage utilized in the operation being produced on the ranch.
• Fifty percent (50%) of over 16,000 net acres of mineral rights owned by Seller will be transferred to the Buyer at day of closing.
• This ranch is truly a first-class operation in great condition and includes 10 homes, a cookhouse, several barns and shops, an indoor swimming pool and numerous other outbuildings and garages.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Office: (307) 467-5523
Mobile: (307) 760-9510
Fax: (307) 467-5581